By Alan Farmer
Give your scholars the simplest probability of good fortune with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review requisites of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and suggestions for every suitable specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- AQA: The delivery of the united states, 1760-1801
- OCR: the yank Revolution 1740-1796
Read or Download Access to History: The American Revolution and the Birth of the USA 1740-1801 Second Edition PDF
Best children's history nonfiction books
Each one decade in 20th-century the USA is understood for having a distinct background and a unique character. within the Nineteen Twenties there have been flappers and the Charleston, within the Nineteen Fifties bobby-soxers and hula-hoops, within the Nineteen Seventies hippies and disco, and within the Nineteen Nineties Lilith reasonable and the realm vast net. learning every one decade one after the other provides readers the opportunity to get a real suppose for the nature and occasions of the time.
Historical past for universal front: The Making of the united kingdom 1485-1750 guarantees an intensive knowing of the 'Making of the united kingdom' component to the typical front examination syllabus. basically provided content material, energetic illustrations and demanding end-of-chapter questions inspire studying and encourage a love of heritage.
Do you know that an airplane provider is so long as a seventy five tale development is tall? military Seal can swim 500 yards in eight mins? Or submarine bargains purely 15 sq. toes of dwelling house for every member of its workforce? detect those and extra notable excessive effect stats and numbers that outline the U.
This monograph introduces the coed to the neo-Ricardian paradigm in economics. It restores the center of monetary reasoning to its classical roots with a spotlight on creation and sophistication distribution, instead of the optimal allocation of scarce resources.
- Trapped (Astonishing Headlines)
- The Battle of the Alamo: A History Perspectives Book (Perspectives Library)
- Christmas Traditions around the World (World Traditions)
- Storie della storia del mondo (Libri mitici) (Italian Edition)
Extra resources for Access to History: The American Revolution and the Birth of the USA 1740-1801 Second Edition
Access to History: The American Revolution and the Birth of the USA 1740-1801 Second Edition by Alan Farmer